WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS WHOM ARE UNDER INSURED AS WELL AS MEMBERS OF UNITED WAY, AMERIGROUP, PEACHSTATE, ECT.. AT A LOW AND DISCOUNTED RATE.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
- Oncology Massage (also can be referred to as Massage Therapy Services for Cancer patients and or survivors) It is customized to fit the needs of the client that is in treatment for cancer or with a history of cancer treatment. It includes a safe massage plan generally revolving around the side effects (both short- and long-term) of chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN APPROVAL LETTER BY PRIMARY DOCTOR
- Lymphedema Management Lymphedema is an incurable yet manageable condition in which the lymphnodes are compromised due to Cancer related causes (Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Lupus, Thyroid Disorder, etc..) Lymphedema management consists of Decongestive Therapy, wrapping, bandaging, and Manual Lymphatic Drainage IF CONDITION IS SEVERE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY CURRENT TREATMENT WITH A PHYSICAL AND OR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST AND WOUND CARE SPECIALIST
- Prenatal Massage for current pregnant women of low income whom have a specific need for treatment
- Massage Therapy services for VETERANS both men and women whom are wounded from combat
- Massage Therapy services for women whom are survivors of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE